KANNDELA® CBD Protein
RECOVER at your MAXMIMUM CAPACITY
50mg CBD per serving
24g of Whey Protein
NO ADDED SUGAR
– RECOVER.AT.YOUR.MAXIMUM.CAPACITY –
KANNDELA® CBD PROTEIN – Time to change the way you train, and earn your way to gain! Combined with a fully disclosed whey protein (soy free!) with our finger licking chocolate flavor protein product. Earn your gains & recover at your maximum capacity with our protein shake & banging flavor! Say goodbye to your old habits.
Designed for optimum muscle replenishment, KANNDELA® CBD Protein is formulated without additives or fillers, is flavored with organic raw chocolate! Our secret weapon is the finest quality THC-free CBD isolate, extracted from hemp organically grown and manufactured in the USA. Did we mention that it’s also delicious? Mix up your recovery routine today with 50g of CBD and 24g of protein per serving from whey concentrate, whey protein isolate, and hydrolyzed whey protein.
Out of stock
An increasing number of athletes now believe that CBD protein is essential in the muscle recovery process. Possible benefits include reduced muscle damage, improved muscle performance, and accelerated muscle protein regeneration. Cannabinoids such as CBD have potential as novel anti-inflammatory drugs. The combination of these ingredients could help you feel fuller for longer. The result is less snacking and decreased portion sizes. Finally, there are general nutritional benefits involved. Research suggests that adults need at least 0.8g of protein per kilogram of weight. Active people usually require even more. A protein shake is a convenient way to bump up your daily intake. Taking protein with CBD merely enables you to kill two birds with one stone.
- Chocolate Flavor
- 25 servings per container
- Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract
- 50mg CBD per serving
- 24g of Whey Protein
- No added sugar
- Supports the Endocannabinoid System
What is CBD Whey Protein?
Considering the possible effects that CBD can have on muscle aches and soreness, as well as stress management and mental clarity, many athletes and fitness enthusiasts have made CBD protein powders part of their pre and post-workout regiments. The market for CBD protein powders is quickly expanding with high-quality products that bring together CBD and plant-based or whey protein, omegas, and other supplements known to help athletic training. The best CBD protein powders seem to offer hefty amounts of both CBD and protein in one serving, ensuring you conveniently get your fill of both.
PROS vs CONS:
- Excellent for those looking to build or maintain muscle.
- The addition of CBD could aid in recovery.
- Sellers work hard to ensure the powder tastes great, whether mixed with water or milk.
- Extremely limited range of options at present.
- Difficult to find a product with high levels of protein and CBD.
- The better products are costly.
Why Do People Use CBD Protein Powder?
Those who champion CBD claim it has an array of potential benefits. It could have the following properties:
It is perhaps the last option that intrigues exercise enthusiasts. Those who lift weights need to understand the process of muscle building. When you stress your muscles in this fashion, their fibers are torn and then repaired as part of the growth process. Traditionally, gym-goers use protein to help the muscles. The theory is that combining CBD with protein helps reduce the pain and inflammation associated with workouts, and helps the muscles repair faster.
An increasing number of athletes now believe that CBD protein is essential in the muscle recovery process. Possible benefits include reduced muscle damage, improved muscle performance, and accelerated muscle protein regeneration.
A review of studies by Nagarkatti et al., published in Future Medicinal Chemistry in October 2009, suggested that cannabinoids such as CBD had potential as novel anti-inflammatory drugs. That said, the amount of scientific evidence to suggest CBD protein powder can help speed up muscle recovery is minimal.
Some use added CBD with protein as a means of controlling their weight. The combination of these ingredients could help you feel fuller for longer. The result is less snacking and decreased portion sizes. The suggestion here is that CBD works with neuroprotectors and neurotransmitters in the endocannabinoid system (ECS) to regulate appetite.
Finally, there are general nutritional benefits involved. Research suggests that adults need at least 0.8g of protein per kilogram of weight. Active people usually require even more. A protein shake is a convenient way to bump up your daily intake. Taking protein with CBD merely enables you to kill two birds with one stone.
What Are the Different Types of CBD Protein Powder?
For the uninitiated, the range of protein powder options on offer may surprise you. Companies looking to delve into the CBD niche are attempting to add the cannabinoid to them all. Here are a few of the best-known samples:
- Whey: This is the biggest selling type of protein, and is the full-spectrum version! Marketers suggest it provides all of the essential amino acids needed by the body. It is also one of the easiest forms to absorb.
- Casein: If you are seeking a dairy-based option, casein protein is a great option. It also includes an amino acid known as glutamine, which helps speed up muscle recovery after exercise. On the downside, it is not suitable for vegans or individuals with lactose intolerance. You should use this type of protein before bed due to its slow digestion rate.
- Pea: Yes, there is pea protein available, and some suppliers add CBD to it! Interestingly, it is filled with an amino acid called arginine. It is an excellent alternative to dairy or soy-based products.
- Soy: This is a good option if you don’t tolerate dairy particularly well. The best CBD protein powders in this niche contain a full-spectrum of amino acids.
Regardless of the CBD protein you use, make sure you have an idea of your nutritional needs. There is research to suggest that excessively high doses of protein over a long period could lead to kidney damage. Realistically, you would need to consume a lot of CBD protein powder to have an issue, and the expense involved makes it even tougher!
Out of stock
KANNDELA® CBD Protein
Every scoop of KANNDELA® CBD Protein contains 24G or more of the purest, fully disclosed vegan protein on the market. Flip the tub around and you will find a breakdown of exactly how many grams of protein concentrate, CBD and Potassium are in every scoop. Find another brand that can say that AND take credit for the best tasting protein on the market. Go ahead, we’ll wait…
Total Fat: 3g (4)
Sodium: 150mg (7%)
Total Carbohydrate: 2g (1%)
Protein: 24g (48%
Calcium: 15mg (2%)
Potassium: 150mg (4%)
CBD Extract: 1250mg per container
Made from organically grown, raw, non-GMO hemp plants from select farms throughout the US. No herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers used. All of our products are 100%. We never test on our furry friends! A third party lab tests every batch for purity.
Whey Protein, Concentrate, Sunflower (non-dairy) Creamer, Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa (Processed with Alkal), Natural Flavors, Sillcon Dioxide, Sweety Stevia®, Stevio Pure™, Papain, Lactase.
- KANNDELA® CBD Protein was conceived to feed savagery around the clock*, and can be used for breakfast, a post-workout, throughout the day, and even before bed.
- Versatile and can be used in smoothies, oats, protein ice cream, pancakes, and baked goods.
- This vegan protein powder contains 0g sugar.
- This product is manufactured in the USA in a GMP compliant facility.
Mix each scoop (serving) of KANNDELA® CBD Protein with 8-10oz of water or beverage of choice. Vary amount of liquid to taste. Mix fruits, vegetables or anything you choose to add even more flavor.
KANNDELA® employs a lab to test every batch of every product that leaves our warehouse.
Each product includes a QR code on the package or label that links to Kanndela.com. Here, you can find the 3rd party Certificate of Analysis (COA) for your specific product by typing in the LOT code found on your product. The COA lets you know the exact levels of every cannabinoid in your product.